A unique executive coach house within the prestigious development on Grange Road. Finished to a very high standard. Well situated for access to the city centre and major commuter routes. An idyllic, must-see property.
The Coach House Mews is part of the prestigious Pinehurst group of properties set in an original estate whose constituent parts total 9 acres. It is situated opposite Selwyn and Newnham Colleges on Grange Road. The property is located in one of the best regarded locations in Cambridge, close to many colleges and University departments, in particular Arts and Humanities on the Sidgwick Site. It lies within about a mile of the city centre, accessed via the Backs and King's College. Grange Road links with Barton Road and Madingley Road, providing excellent access to the M11.
Created by Midsummer Estates, developers of Pinehurst South, home to some of the most highly acclaimed apartments in the city. Designed by leading UK residential architect Stefan ZINS FRIBA to support the 'Sweetness and Light' architectural style of the Newnham & West Cambridge conservation area. Externally, the poperty reflects the external detailing of a mid-Victorian landed estate cottage. Internally, it is of modern, imaginative architectural design and top specifications to a very high standard. It enjoys long views over the Pinehurst South estate and its well tended gardens.
Particular Features of Note:
• Arranged on 2 floors with open plan kitchen/dining/living
• Cast iron log burner
• Elegant entry hall/reception/guest room with William Morris "Italianate" floor tiles and bespoke spiral staircase
• Fully fitted kitchen to include Zanussi appliances: fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, electric hob and oven
• Victorian style cast-iron wood burning stove
• Fully fitted walk-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rails
• Guest bathroom with shower cubicle located on ground floor
• Broadband and cable TV
• Intruder Alarm
• Allocated parking space (under cover)
• Bicycle Store
• Beautifully maintained communal gardens